Stop Log Gate
Stop Log with Lifting Beam & Gantry Crane
Stop Log Gates
Bulkhead Gates and Stop Logs are normally used to isolate equipments such as pumps, screens and service gates for maintenance. Where Bulkhead Gates are supplied in one piece panels, Stop Logs are furnished in multiple sections for ease of handling and installation these can be used in multiple locations (slots) and can be removed completely for storage.
- The balancing valves are provided to facilitate head balancing and gate removal.
- Available with automatic engaging disengaging follower lifting beam to simplify underwater installation and removal
- Designed to be placed in slots or grooved channel walls and are lifted and lowered with overhead or mobile cranes
- The gate has lifting lugs for handling
- The slots or grooves are lined or fabricated from steel or stainless steel for ease of insertion and good fit with rubber seals on the bulkhead gate
- When equipped with a lintel seal, the gate can seal off heads greater than the gate height
- Rubber seals around the perimeter of the gate control leakage effectively and are hydrostatically energized.